Electric & Hybrid Vehicles
Here at Mayfield Motorworld we stock a range of range of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles across the Hyundai, Nissan and Subaru range for private & commercial clients in Blenheim, Nelson, across Tasman & Marlborough region.
Our current NEW Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Range:
- All-new Hyundai Kona Hybrid
- All-new Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
- Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid
- Hyundai IONIQ EV - Runout Offer on now - Priced from $49,365
- Hyundai IONIQ 6 - Priced from $79,990 + orc
- Hyundai Kona Electric Series ll - Priced from $69,990 + ORC
- Hyundai IONIQ Plug-in Hybrid Series ll - Priced from $53,990 + ORC
- Hyundai IONIQ Electric Series ll - Priced from $65,990 + ORC
- Hyundai IONIQ 5 Electric - Priced from $79,990 + ORC
- Nissan Leaf - Priced from $61,990 + ORC - Rebate of $8,625
- All-new Nissan X-trail E-power - Priced from $62,990 + orc
- All-new Nissan Qashqai E-power- Priced from $59,990 + orc
- Subaru Forester E-boxer Hybrid - Priced from $52,490 + orc
- Subaru XV Hybrid - Priced from $49,990 + ORC
- Subaru Forester Hybrid - Priced from $47,990 + ORC
- Subaru Solterra - arriving 2023
Book a test drive
NZ Govt. Clean Car programme
The NZ Clean Car programme consists of rebates and fees for new and used eligible vehicles the first time they are registered in New Zealand, based on CO2 emissions.
From 1 July 2023 the NZ Govt. Clean Car programme has changed. These changes are to ensure fees generate enough revenue to fund the scheme’s rebates and administration costs.
Eligibility criteria are detailed in the Land Transport Act 1998 and any regulations made under that Act.
In short, the following eligibility criteria must be met:
· The vehicle must be registered for the first time in New Zealand between from 1 July 2023.
· The vehicle must have a safety rating of 3 stars or more on the Rightcar website at the time of registration: www.rightcar.govt.nz.
· The vehicle must have been purchased for less than $80,000 (New Zealand dollars), including GST and on‑road costs (the purchase price).
· The rebate is payable only to the first person registered to the vehicle (regardless of ownership), unless the first person registered is a registered motor vehicle trader (ie the Dealer you purchase the vehicle from).
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for a rebate, you must complete the online application form on the NZTA site, including reading and agreeing to the terms and conditions, which can be found here.
In completing the application you will be required to provide the following supporting documentation:
· a copy of the vehicle offer and sale agreement (or such alternative documentation as Waka Kotahi deems necessary in the circumstances);
· proof of the registered person's bank account;
· GST number if the vehicle is being used for business purposes.
The NZ Govt. Clean Car Programme will also see vehicles which emit higher rates of CO2 subject to fees.
The person who registers, for the first time, any new or used vehicle with carbon dioxide emissions of 192 grams or more per kilometre must pay the fee calculated pursuant to the formula set out under regulation 7 of the Land Transport (Clean Vehicle Discount Programme Charges) Regulations 2022.
- The above figures for rebates and fees are indicative only.
- Where we have indicated the dollar value of a rebate or fee for a vehicle elsewhere on our website or in our marketing materials, that figure is indicative only.
- If rebate funds are exhausted at any given time, no rebate will be paid. Once the Programme restarts, only vehicles registered from the restart date that meet the eligibility requirements will qualify for a rebate.
- While we do our best to make sure that information available on this page is accurate and free from errors, we do not guarantee its accuracy.
- The NZ Govt. Clean Car Programme is not administered by Mayfield Motorworld. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage which may result either directly or indirectly from reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this page or any information published by any third party (such as Waka Kotahi) about the Clean Car Programme.
- This page contain links to other websites (“Linked Websites”). As the content and maintenance of Linked Websites is out of our control, please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those websites. Links on this page to Linked Sites do not necessarily endorse those Linked Sites.
Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. They create smart charging systems that combine cutting-edge technology with outstanding design, managing the communication between car and charger via easy-to-use Apps.
Easy – They offer exceptional chargers that are so easy to use you don’t even have to read the user manual.
Fast - Charging with Wallbox is much faster than with a conventional plug.
Compatible - Compatible with all domestic installations as well as plug-in electric and hybrids.
Smart - Communicate with your car as you do with your friends. Decide how fast and when to charge. Get notified when your vehicle is fully charged.
Available to purchase through us - contact the team for further information.